Galen, et al,

While you say that this is the final substantive update you expect to make
to the report, I would expect part D Analysis of Options *at least* to be
updated to reflect the new details listed in the appendix for the benefit
of the community to compare before a vote is taken.  The document is very
long and to try to compare the various answers is difficult to do.

Tim

--
Tim McGeary
GTalk/Yahoo/Skype/Twitter: timmcgeary