Tim,

Thanks for this suggestion, this is a good point. The FCIG will update part
D Analysis of Options as well to reflect the new details in the appendix.

We'll attempt to get this done and the updated analysis section added to
the Report by Monday Sept 18, so that everyone can have plenty of time to
evaluate the complete version in time for the start of voting no later than
the second week of October.

Morgan