Honestly, if they felt up to it, I would not be at all opposed to an actual
recommendation or recommendations from the FCIG. They're the ones who have
spent way (way!) more time than anyone else investigating and considering
this, I'd appreciate their input in the form of an actual
suggestion/recommendation if a preferred path or paths have become clear to
them.