So, everybody is happy with the ballot, as drafted
<https://github.com/code4lib/fcig/blob/master/ballot_draft.md>?

We've had one pull request, but it came from within the FCIG. Perhaps you
agree that the additional clarifying language would be helpful, though?
Feel free to have a look: https://github.com/code4lib/fcig/pull/2/files

Best,
Coral