Hi there,

There’s a python library that I’ve had good luck with (https://internetarchive.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html ). It comes with a command line tool, ia (https://internetarchive.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cli.html ), that will easily do what you’d like.

“ ia search ‘collection:bplsceep’ “ will return the list of Internet Archive identifiers for that collection.

Best,
Katie

--

Katie Mika
Biodiversity Heritage Library NDSR Resident