> > Why doesn't CLIR have question answers in an Appendix like everyone else?

Just thought I’d weigh in from the CLIR/DLF perspective to say that we understand why the report is laid out in the way it is, and don’t feel slighted! Sections on the first four organizations analyzed (Fractured Atlas, LITA/ALA, Nercomp, and CLIR/DLF) are here:

https://wiki.code4lib.org/FCIG_Report#Summary_of_Findings_from_Each_Organization

and groups that were interviewed after the report was written (Educopia, OLF, Duraspace) appear in a different format in appendices. All the options that remain in the running are nicely summarized:

https://wiki.code4lib.org/FCIG_Report#Table:_Summary_of_Options

(Maybe a direct link to that table would be helpful, in the ballot.)

Once again, a huge thank-you to the FCIG for wrangling this whole process in service to the community! — Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org