Hello, everyone!

Registration has opened for the 2017 VuFind Summit, to be held October 9 and 10 at Villanova University.

As usual, a primary goal of the meeting will be to brainstorm and set priorities for the next year's work, shaping the path of the next major version.

There will also be talks on a variety of VuFind-related topics, and a significant amount of unstructured time to converse, collaborate and hack alongside fellow developers.

The cost is $60, which includes light breakfast and full lunch for both days.

There is still a week left until the presentation proposal deadline, so it is not too late to submit a talk proposal and get free registration as a speaker!

Registration link: https://library.villanova.edu/about/services/requestforms/vufind-summit-2017

More information (including very preliminary schedule): https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2017

Please send questions and talk proposals to me! I will share a more complete and detailed schedule after the proposal deadline passes.

I look forward to another productive meeting; I hope to see many of you there!

thanks,

Demian