We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Developer to join our Software Services team as part of the Digital Research Technologies group.  This role contributes to the development, management and maintenance of cosector's research technologies service, liaising with customers and with internal and external service providers.  As a Senior Developer, you will also contribute to projects, developing the existing service infrastructure; including data and publication repositories, digital archiving and e-journals.  You will be required to maintain awareness of emerging trends and priorities around support technologies for research in Higher Education and the Cultural Heritage sector, and proactively identify opportunities for the university to develop new offerings and services.

We are interested in meeting candidates with demonstrated knowledge and previous experience of web and database application development, support and service delivery in Higher Education (or a related environment).  Your technical expertise will also include experience with Open Access repositories or related systems used in digital libraries/archives and research data management.  Proven awareness and understanding of issues and trends in Higher Education, library and cultural heritage sectors is critical to your success in this role.

Finally, we want to meet candidates with exceptional communication skills who have the ability to engage professionally with a variety of stakeholders and who strive to offer exceptional service delivery.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/27805-senior-developer-research-technologies