*Watch the Netspeed pre-Conference Keynote Speaker interviews!*

Netspeed is fast approaching, and to help us get into the spirit of the
conference, we sat down (virtually) with each of our keynote speakers for a
one-on-one chat. In these interviews, you'll get to know our speakers in a
more intimate light as we talk about how they got their start in their
respective fields, what their current burning concerns are, thoughts on
library topics ranging from public policy to video game programming, and
even a bit about the various merits of moss and the joys of Goldbox games!

Click here to watch the interview with Jessamyn West
<https://youtu.be/MlwsHuvA6t8>

<https://youtu.be/isiL-9Azc9k>
Click here to watch the interview with Sean Gouglas
<https://youtu.be/isiL-9Azc9k>

*REMINDER: Registration for Netspeed 2017 CLOSES on September 26th!*

October 3 & 4
Lister Conference Centre, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB

Both time AND space are running out for you to register for the
best  all-around library technologies conference in western Canada!
Registration closes on Sept. 26th, and there are a limited number of spaces
available!

Netspeed 2017 is the conference for librarians who love to tech. We’re
going to be gathering at the University of Alberta on October 3 & 4 for two
days of sharing, networking, learning, and more.

What’s more, this conference is accessible and affordable. *Library
professionals, para-professionals, staff, and librarians-in-training can
register for just $254.* Vendors and company sales representatives can join
us for just $500.

*Click here to visit the registration page and access the full schedule and
program. <http://www.netspeedconference.com/registration.html>*

*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library