Ex Libris Northeast User Group - ENUG 2017 Meeting/Conference
@ St. Peter's University, Jersey City, NJ
Date: October 19-20, 2017
Location: Mac Mahon Student Center, St. Peter's University, Jersey City, NJ
Early bird discounted rate for those who paid (credit card or check) by October 5, 2017
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/enug-2017-tickets-36757392350

The Ex Libris Northeast Users Group (ENUG) has a tradition of providing an excellent program to our participants along with an opportunity to network with your Ex Libris / ProQuest colleagues. We will, again, have Ex Libris representatives present to give product updates and answer questions.
Program schedule: http://e-nug.org/enug-2017/enug-2017-summary-schedule/
More info on ENUG website: http://e-nug.org/enug-2017/
Questions please contact: Kristy Lee, ENUG Chair 2017 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ray Schwartz
Head of Library Information Systems     [log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
David and Lorraine Cheng Library           Tel: +1 973 720-3192
William Paterson University                      Fax: +1 973 720-2585
300 Pompton Road                                     Mobile: +1 201 424-4491
Wayne, NJ 07470-2103 USA                      http://nova.wpunj.edu/schwartzr2/<http://euphrates.wpunj.edu/faculty/schwartzr2/>