Hi - We were discussing getting some input from our professors to participate in a study of works cited in student papers.  We would want the instructors to submit the PDFs, but we want names removed, and only want the bibliography pages.  Has anyone else thought of creating an online submission app that would do this, strip off the cover pages and body and leave you only with the Works Cited or Bibliography or pages that look formatted like a bibliography at the end?  Do you know of an app that could easily be adapted to this purpose?

Thanks,
Cindy Harper
Virginia Theological Seminary