I also disagree that incorporation is the right path for many of the same
reasons that Jonathan and Dre wrote.  Incorporation will change how
Code4Lib exists and operates, but finding a good fiscal partner can give
C4L continued freedom to be a community it has been. It's still a step of
maturity that Code4Lib needs to do to maintain growth and excellent
conferences.

Tim

--
Tim McGeary