Hello NDSA Content Interest Group colleagues,

Unfortunately I've got a scheduling conflict for tomorrow's meeting
but I wanted to quickly introduce myself and COPPUL, which joined the
NDSA in June (http://www.coppul.ca/blog/2017/06/coppul-joins-ndsa).

My name is Corey Davis and I'm the Council of Prairie and Pacific
University Libraries Digital Preservation Network (COPPUL DPN)
Coordinator. COPPUL itself is a consortium of 22 university libraries
in Western Canada representing over 400,000 faculty, students, and
staff. The COPPUL DPN works to build capacity for digital preservation
at member institutions by offering world-class preservation
infrastructure, education opportunities and advocacy resources, and by
connect local digital preservation activities with regional, national,
and international efforts.

I look forward to working with all of you, many of whom I hope to meet
in person in Pittsburgh in October!
Corey

--
Corey Davis
Digital Preservation Network Coordinator