*The ETD+ project team needs your help!*

If you have reviewed and/or used the ETD+ Toolkit
<https://educopia.org/publications/etdplustoolkit>, we would greatly
appreciate your BRIEF (I promise!) feedback about the modules.

These materials were produced under an IMLS-funded project, "Preservation &
Curation of ETD Research Data & Complex Digital Objects
<https://educopia.org/research/grants/etdplus>".

*Please take 2 minutes (promise!) to take the survey below.* Your feedback
will help us to refine the workshops and report back to our funder about
how and where they are being used:

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ETDplustoolkit
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ETDplustoolkit> *

If you have not looked at the ETD+ Toolkit yet, the links below will take
you there!

******

*Background*

The ETD+ Toolkit <https://educopia.org/publications/etdplustoolkit> (
https://educopia.org/publications/etdplustoolkit) is an approach to
improving student and faculty research output management. Focusing on the
Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) as a mile-marker in a student’s
research trajectory, it provides in-time advice to students and faculty
about avoiding common digital loss scenarios for the ETD and all of its
affiliated files.

The ETD+ Toolkit <https://educopia.org/publications/etdplustoolkit>
provides free introductory training resources on crucial data curation and
digital longevity techniques. It has been designed as a training series to
help students and faculty identify and offset risks and threats to their
digital research footprints.

About the Toolkit

The ETD+ Toolkit <https://educopia.org/publications/etdplustoolkit> is the
result of a project (https://educopia.org/research/grants/etdplus)
generously funded by the Institute of Library and Museum Services. Educopia
Institute led the creation of the Toolkit in partnership with the NDLTD,
ProQuest, bepress, and 12 U.S. research libraries.

What it is:
An open set of six modules and evaluation instruments that prepare students
to create, store, and maintain their research outputs on durable devices
and in durable formats. Each is designed to stand alone; they may also be
used as a series.

What each module includes:
Each module includes Learning Objectives, a one-page Handout, a Guidance
Brief, a Slideshow with full presenter notes, and an evaluation Survey.
Each module is released under a CC-BY license and all elements are openly
editable to make reuse as easy as possible.

Who it is for:
Anyone may freely adopt and adapt this toolkit. We especially recommend its
use by administrators, faculty, and librarians teaching students and by
students seeking practical advice about digital content management.

*Katherine Skinner, PhD*
Executive Director, Educopia Institute
http://educopia.org

Working from Greensboro, NC