I have a conflicting call so will not be able to help today.

Best,
CarolĀ

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Collie, Aaron <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!

We have a listing agent coming today and so I'll be working from home -- would anyone care to lead the call today? Here is a draft agenda, though it could be expanded with any of your topics!!

1. Should we meet up (Dinner?) at DLF/DigiPres?
2. Any news?
3. FIXITY WG update

I can still try to be on the call, but my wife and I are flying by the seat of our pants right now trying to get our house sold by mid-november! ;) I've accepted a new position, but can't share the details quite yet.

Best,

Aaron

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

--