Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to thank those who have already donated to the code4lib
Diversity Scholarship Angel Fund! We've raised *$1,200* so far!

Even better, donors have doubled their donation by designating their
donation to count towards a Matching Fund! When filling out their donation
information, donors can select the Matching Fund of their choice in the
Special Designation field. It is possible for donors to not choose a
Matching Fund. Why do that though when you could easily double your
donation?

You can donate at: http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund
There, you can also track the progress of the Matching Funds and total
donated so far. This information is updated on a daily, not immediate,
basis.

Many thanks to our generous anonymous donors who have established our
Matching Funds. We have two Matching Funds: 1) LibTechWomen and 2) MARC:
More Assorted and Representative Community (Fund).

LibTechWomen has already reached their first $750 goal, which means 1
diversity scholarship fully funded! With that goal reached, LibTechWomen
has set another $750 as a stretch goal!

MARC: More Assorted and Representative Community (Fund) has yet to have any
designated donations. There's at least $750 won't be donated unless you
designated your donation to this Matching Fund!

We're looking forward to more scholarships being funded for code4lib
through the Angel Fund. Deadline for Angel Fund donations is *Friday,
November 17th.*

Best,
Mary

---