How do you handle versioning for metadata? Is that something Samvera does?
My inclination would be to store the metadata in some sort of plaintext
file (rdf/json or whatever) and then just throw all the files into a Git
repository.

Joshua Welker
Information Technology Librarian
James C. Kirkpatrick Library