I can answer this -- I have not updated the XSLT files to RDA, in part,
because MarcEdit has an RDA helper that will do this work and can be called
via the command line.  I decided to go this direction, in part, because RDA
compliance isn't straightforward or easy.  To do it right, you'd likely
have to take the process out of XSLT due to the large number of conditional
decisions that need to be made.  XSLT would be a poor option for that work
-- unless you limited the changes to a very, very narrow branch of the RDA
process (or, were faking it and just dropping in static 3xx fields, which
would be incredibly incorrect).

--tr