Hi Karen,

At the University of Houston we have two metadata specifications. Our
Metadata Dictionary was used for a number of years to guide descriptive
metadata creation for CONTENTdm:

http://digital.lib.uh.edu/about/metadata

We've deprecated the Metadata Dictionary in favor of our Bayou City DAMS
MAP which aligns better with the DPLA MAP:

https://vocab.lib.uh.edu/bcdams-map

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.

Andy Weidner