The Code4Lib 2018 Keynote Speakers Committee is happy to open this year's
invited speaker election.

All nominees have been contacted and the 19 included in this election are
potentially available to speak. The top two available vote recipients will
be invited to be our keynote speakers this year. Voting will end in two
weeks on November 13.

When rating nominees, please consider whether they are likely to be an
excellent contributor in each the following areas:

1) **Appropriateness**. Is this speaker likely to convey information that
is useful to many members of our community?

2) **Uniqueness**. Is this speaker likely to cover themes that may not
commonly appear in the rest of the program?

3) **Contribution to diversity**. Will this person bring something rare,
notable, or unique to our community, through unusual experience or
background?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/c4l2018-keynote

Best,

Charlie Harper
*Digital Learning and Scholarship Librarian*
*Kelvin Smith Library*
*Case Western Reserve University*