Hi Everyone

We've been researching cloud options at our public library and we think one
of these three would best fit our needs:

Google Cloud <https://cloud.google.com/>

Office 365
<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office/default.aspx>

Egnyte <https://www.egnyte.com/>

We have a few questions before we move any further:

1)      Is there one that you prefer and/or used?

2)       Would it be straight forward to migrate our server data to any of
these platforms?

3)      We've read that some services charge per item, which leads to the
bigger question, how do we get billed and would it be cost effective to do
away with the on site server?

I would like to point out that our ILS is hosted elsewhere and not getting
moved to any of these. We would be using whatever service we go with mainly
for shared document access among staff and for storing computer backups.

Thanks in advance!

Virgil Fuller

Reference and Historical Collection Librarian

Rockingham Free Public Library

65 Westminster St

Bellows Falls, VT 05101

802.463.4270