Google Calendar has a built in Appointments feature if you're using Google
for Work or Google for Education (but not Plain Old Google). If you can
embed a calendar in an iframe you could embed the resulting appointment
slot view, or just link out to it if you'd rather not (or can't) iframe.

Google Calendar appointments I think can do everything on your feature list.