*With apologies for cross posting*

Dear Code4Lib Community Members,

The topic of providing access to digital publications continues to be a crucial focus point for those involved in digital textual scholarship and scholarly editing. We'd therefore like to reach out to textual scholars, digital editors, digital librarians, software developers, computer scientists, web designers -- in short, all those involved in the creation, publication, and dissemination of digital scholarly editions.

Earlier this year, as part of a Marie Sklodowska-Curie DiXiT ITN(Digital Scholarly Editions Innovative Training Network) collaboration, we set up a survey on Inclusive Design and Dissemination in Digital Scholarly Editing, which you may have seen passing by on some listservs. After a successful presentation of the preliminary results of the survey (at the Digital Humanities conference in Montreal this summer [link]) we continue to expand our research into this important issue.

If you haven't filled out the survey yet, we'd be very grateful if you could take the time (about 20 minutes) to share your thoughts and experience with us. You can start the survey by clicking on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCDRMYY. By doing so, you will contribute to the study of improving inclusive design, and you will help us to examine how issues of accessibility affect scholarly editors, information professionals, and an audience of readers. We will keep all responses anonymous and guard your data very securely. (There is a demographic section but you do NOT have to provide your name). If you have any questions about how the data we collect will be used, please do not hesitate to contact Merisa Martinez at [log in to unmask] Further, if you have any suggestions for people or projects that you think would benefit from providing their feedback to this survey, we would be very grateful if you could please send those names to us at [log in to unmask]

As an incentive for our respondents, we are offering a raffle of 25 digital Amazon gift cards in denominations of $20/€20 (as the case may be). We will randomly select 25 recipients to receive these gift cards as a thank you for completing the survey.*

The survey will be open until November 1. We will send a reminder email on October 23rd. Thank you for your time and consideration, and for providing us with your very valuable feedback,

Merisa Martinez, Elli Bleeker, Wout Dillen, Anna Maria Sichani, and Aodhan Kelly.

*NB:The gift cards are reserved for those who complete the survey.