Hi everyone,

Please note a correction to the earlier announcement: *Scholarship awards
will be up to $1500*.

And, we'd like to *thank our sponsors for supporting the Code4Lib 2018
Diversity Scholarships!* Currently 6 scholarships have been fully funded.

   - MIT Libraries (2 scholarships)
   - DuraSpace (1 scholarship)
   - The School of Information Sciences at the University of Illinois (1
   scholarship)
   - Temple University Libraries (2 scholarships)

-----