Are you passionate about diversity?  Do you want to be a part of Code4Lib’s ongoing commitment to helping under-represented groups excel in the community?  You can!

As part of the Code4Lib community’s ongoing commitment to supporting under-represented groups in computing and technology, we offer multiple scholarships to attend the annual conference.

Along with accepting organization sponsorships <<http://2018.code4lib.org/prospectus/index.html>http://2018.code4lib.org/prospectus/index.html> for scholarships, we also accept donations from individuals who would like to support this important scholarship program.

Matching Funds is our new initiative to raise Diversity Scholarship funds and to double your donation’s impact! Generous individuals in the code4lib community have pledged to match funds once a Matching Fund goal is reached. When donating to the Angel Fund, you can designate which Matching Fund you would like to contribute.

Donate Now! Go to: http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund.html to donate today.

If you have any questions, you can also contact <mailto:[log in to unmask]> Mary Jinglewski<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you to everyone!

Elizabeth Peele Mumpower

as part of Code4Lib 2018 Sponsorship Committee

prohibited.