There are other forms of organization available to us. If we are not dealing with large amounts of money, many state allow for a form of association. The exact name and rules vary from state-to-state, but early in this process, Galen and I looked into this and came up with some workable possibilities.

This didn’t make it into the report, I believe largely because we were well into TL;dr territory.

Cary