Do YOU even think that's a good idea Eric, or was it just a joke?  If it
was just a joke, let's not, this is already messy enough as it is.

If it was serious, and you want anyone to take it seriously (personally I
don't think it ought to be), you should make some argument for why it would
make sense to do so.