We use the KACE ticketing system, with forms from the website delivering input directly into KACE, which creates a ticket - while intended for web site issues and requests, it has been used to provide feedback and comments about the website.

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
office 205-348-1638
steven.j.turner<mailto:[log in to unmask]>@ua.edu | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
<https://www.ua.edu/>