Of possible interest is some work we've done to take the clustering capabilities of OpenRefine and bake them into our metadata editing interface for The Portal to Texas History and the UNT Digital Library.

We've focused a bit on interfaces which might be of interest.  I've written a bit about it in this post. http://vphill.com/journal/post/6173/

We are generating the clusters on facets from Solr.

Mark
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Péter Király <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:18:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] Re: [CODE4LIB] clustering techniques for normalizing bibliographic data

Hi Eric,

I am planning to work on detecting such anomalities. What I have
thought about so far the following approaches:
- n-gram analysis
- basket analysis
- similarity detection of Solr
- final state automat

The tools I will use: Apache Solr and Apache Spark. I haven't started
yet the implementation.

Best,
Péter

--