Dear colleagues,

Share your experience supporting undergrad scholarship by submitting a
proposal for the "Undergraduate Research in the Digital Age" conference.
We welcome proposals from all perspectives, especially from
collaborative teams. The deadline has been extended to November 6th.

"Collaborating to transform undergraduate research: evolving modes of
scholarly practice in the digital age
<http://www.reed.edu/e2s/conference/index.html>" will be held March
14-16, 2018 at Reed College in Portland, OR. This is the capstone event
of a five-year project that focused on collaboration among faculty,
librarians, and instructional technologists to better support students
as they become researchers, and particularly as they engage with digital
sources, tools, and methods.

For details on submissions or to read more about the conference, visit
http://www.reed.edu/e2s/conference/index.html. General registration will
open in early December and travel scholarships are available.

Feel free to contact me with questions. Hope to see you in March!

Angie Beiriger

--
Angie Beiriger
Humanities and Digital Scholarship Librarian