If you’re interested in learning more about art libraries, conservation, museums, and visual resource management, please consider the following opportunity.

The DLF is currently accepting applications for its Kress Cross-Pollinator Fellowships, which send DLF affiliates to its partner organizations’ annual meetings in the GLAM fields. The awards include registration at the conference and a $1000 stipend. One fellowship is available for each of the following:
Four representatives from our partner organizations have already been selected to attend the DLF Forum in just a couple weeks! Please  say hi to them, if you see them around!

Full details about the open fellowship opportunities are available on our site. Anyone affiliated with a DLF member organization may apply!

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org