Code4Lib 2018 is a loosely-structured conference that provides people working at the intersection of libraries/archives/museums/cultural heritage and technology with a chance to share ideas, be inspired, and forge collaborations. For more information about the Code4Lib community, please visit http://code4lib.org/about/.

The conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC, from February 13, 2018 - February 16, 2018.  More information about Code4lib 2018 is available on this year’s conference website http://2018.code4lib.org.

Keynote speaker nominations for the 2018 Code4Lib Conference will be accepted from September 18, 2017 until October 15, 2017. Nominations should be made on our wiki page.

 The criteria for nominating a candidate to act as keynote are below:

We strongly encourage you to nominate speakers who are local to the D.C. Metropolitan Area.

Charlie Harper
Digital Learning and Scholarship Librarian
Kelvin Smith Library
Case Western Reserve University