Hi all,

We have 4 new opportunities to review this week:

Best of luck on the job search! You can check out listings from previous weeks on our website or search #DLFJobs on Twitter. Want to post an opportunity? It’s free for anyone from a DLF member institution.

Cheers,
Katherine

P.S. Next week's jobs digest will be a little delayed because Team DLF will be at the Forum! We're so looking forward to seeing many of you in Pittsburgh--please stop by + say hello at the registration desk!