From: The NDSA organization list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Work
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Content Interest Group October call canceled

Good morning,

The Content Interest Group call is canceled for Wednesday, October 4th.

For those attending the NDSA Digital Preservation conference, I hope to see you at our interest group lunch on Thursday, October 26th.

The call will go on as scheduled for November.

Thanks very much,
Lauren

Content Interest Group Co-Chair