We should form a task force to implement this. While the 2018 LPC (and
previous LPCs) will no doubt be called upon for expertise--and, unless the
implementation task force comes up with some other clever plan, the
currently-serving LPC Chair will probably be DLF's main point of contact
for any given year--the implementation should be done by a separate group
of volunteers, including someone from the C4L journal. Probably having
someone from the FCIG would also be helpful, but you won't need all of us.

I'll gladly hand over the reins to the FCIG listserv (it's just a Google
group, nothing fancy) if anyone wants to use that for this process. Or make
a brand new one. Whatever makes you happy.

Tim seemed to be volunteering. :) Who else wants to join the task force?
Who wants to lead it?

(I'm a contingent volunteer -- that is, if there aren't enough people
stepping up to move this forward without further stressing the 2018 and
2019 LPCs, I'll help. If there are enough people that my help isn't needed,
I will gratefully step aside. :))

Best,
Coral