Hi All,

We're getting close to deciding the cost of conference registration and
every bit of sponsorship helps us in making that cost as low as possible. I
wanted to highlight available targeted sponsorship opportunities for the
upcoming code4lib 2018 conference in Washington, D.C. from Feb 13 - 16,
2018.

Below, we have three opportunities for your organization or project to have
higher visibility in the code4lib community through sponsorship. Details
about more sponsorship levels and their benefits can be found on our
prospectus. 2018.code4lib.org/prospectus/  If interested, please contact

1) Exhibitor Tables (14 available)
Non-profit organization: $500
For-profit organization, early-bird (on or before November 15, 2017): $900
For-profit organization, normal rate: $1,300
Exhibitor Tables will be in a high-traffic area and provide organizations,
projects, and vendors a chance to interact with the code4lib community
on-site, and visibility throughout the conference. Participants will be
able to visit tables during the morning and afternoon breaks, lunches,
breakout sessions, and immediately following daily sessions. General
sponsors are encouraged to also get exhibitor tables.

2) Streaming Video (1 available at $5,500)
A live webcast and recording of the code4lib conference is provided to
ensure the entire community can participate. Sponsor benefits will include:
Gold Sponsorship benefits, and sponsor's name in or next to video streaming
window.

3) Childcare (2 available at $2,500)
Childcare is provided at the code4lib Conference to make it possible for
working parents and guardians to attend and fully participate. This
sponsorship helps to offset the cost of childcare that the attendee using
the service will have to pay. Sponsor Benefits include: Bronze Sponsorship
benefits.

We really appreciate all the support received from our sponsors so far. You
can see them listed here on our sponsors page:
http://2018.code4lib.org/sponsors/ and on our scholarship page:
http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships

Your institution can join them by either donating at the general
sponsorship level or for a specific targeted sponsorship. We would love to
hear from you!

Wishing you a wonderful day,
Mary

----