+1 FCIG. Thank you all for your many months of work and general herding of the cats. :)

Who will be reaching out to DLF/CLIR? Will that fall to C4L 2018 local planning committee? Or should we be forming a new task force to help formalize that relationship?

Best,

Sarah

---
Sarah Walden McGowan
Digital Collections and Preservation Librarian
Robert Frost Library
Amherst College
PO Box 2256
Amherst, MA 01002-5000