Just a quick line to confirm that this sounds like the right approach to us, from the DLF end.

We’re all very happy to have the opportunity to support the community in this way. I want to add my thanks to the FCIG for its careful and thoughtful work on the process — and also to colleagues at LITA, the Open Library Foundation, and Duraspace for likewise stepping up with offers to host.

All the dedicated volunteer time, healthy debate, and willingness on the part of various organizations to lend support is a great marker of this community’s strength. — Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org | she/her/hers