Using abode bridge to verify/add metadata to images:

http://www.adobe.com/products/bridge.html

I imagine you could use it with a shared folder of images or some workflow.

Eric James
Software Engineer
Yale Center for British Art
1080 Chapel Street, PO Box 208280
New Haven, CT  06520-8280
203-432-9411 | britishart.yale.edu <http://britishart.yale.edu/>

CURRENT EXHIBITIONS
Britain in the World <http://britishart.yale.edu/exhibitions/britain-world>
Yale Center for British Art Reinstallation

“Things of Beauty Growing”: British Studio Pottery <http://britishart.yale.edu/exhibitions/things-beauty-growing-british-studio-pottery>
Yale Center for British Art, September 14–December 3, 2017

TRAVELING EXHIBITION
Enlightened Princesses: Caroline, Augusta, Charlotte, <http://britishart.yale.edu/exhibitions/enlightened-princesses-caroline-augusta-charlotte-and-shaping-modern-world>
and the Shaping of the Modern World <http://britishart.yale.edu/exhibitions/enlightened-princesses-caroline-augusta-charlotte-and-shaping-modern-world>
Kensington Palace, London, June 22–November 12, 2017

On 11/13/17, 12:17 PM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of Laura Buchholz" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Not sure about the sharing part, but Tropy (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tropy.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=G2FXnIs0oNE1RV7OuySMMYNoeAzK3AhajYhRyviM-mM&m=WA0NFiUuzkguQsCJAAtVMEmM6onl2ZFgfn56sIYnbLA&s=Stbff_woKAnUnl20RQOWTX9XCxRRDKDrIt3da_BcDPo&e=) from the
    CHNM might be worth a look.

    --
    Laura Buchholz
    Digital Infrastructure & Archives Librarian