From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad Coffield
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Anyone web scraping to benefit their library?

I think there's likely a lot of possibilities out there and was hoping to hear examples of web scraping for libraries. Your example might just inspire me or another reader to do something similar. At the very least, the ideas will be interesting!

Brad

--
Brad Coffield, MLIS
Assistant Information and Web Services Librarian Saint Francis University