From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Griesinger
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Registration for C4L18 opens Wednesday, Dec. 6th at noon EST

Registration for the 2018 Code4Lib Annual Conference will open at 12 p.m. EST / 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 on the conference website (http://2018.code4lib.org/). The Local Planning Committee has secured a hotel block at the Washington, D.C. February per diem rate. More information on the hotel will be forthcoming.

Registration Fees

Main Conference:
Early Bird (by Jan. 18): $350
After Jan. 18: $420

Pre-Conference: $60

When you register, you will be able to select one all-day workshop or two half-day workshops. As with past Code4Lib conferences, it will be possible to register for the main conference, the main conference + pre-conference day, or only for the pre-conference day (although pre-conference-only registration will not be available before January).

We are also introducing a rate for people who are accompanying conference attendees who wish to partake of the food and meals on offer by the conference. A select amount of +1s will be made available for $40.

We look forward to seeing you in February!

- 2018 Local Planning Committee