We are looking for a service-oriented librarian to develop and enhance our library user interfaces. This includes the library’s website and blog as well as our Primo discovery service. The Web and Discovery Services Librarian will be part of a creative and forward-looking team and will participate in a variety of new library initiatives. This librarian will lead the library’s usability efforts and will adapt new and existing web tools to improve the library's online platforms and interfaces.  This position offers the potential for a librarian to grow and develop in the areas of web interface development and library systems.

For the complete position, description and qualifications please go to bit.ly/2Aob15y.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/27902-web-and-discovery-services-librarian