Thanks Jonathan.
Archives and museums do seem to play Cinderella to libraries. I did some work with one of the richest universities in the world and what they were spending on their archives management was tiny compared to the library system. However I'm not losing hope.These guys show promise.
System Simulation based in London. http://www.ssl.co.uk/

Soutron too has done some work on an integrated library and archive solution. https://www.soutron.com/products/soutron-combined-library-archive/

I'd be interested if there are similar smaller companies in the US. The mainstream library system vendors don't seem to be especially interested.
Ken
Tel: +44 (0)7788727845
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.kenchadconsulting.com