Hi All,

I know a couple of people have presented on this before. Does anyone know if we have recordings somewhere? Know who the presenters were?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

I will be doing a lightning talk on what Code4lib is all about at the BC regional coming up and want to include a short piece on the origins of Code4lib.

Thanks,
Cynthia
--
Cynthia Ng
Manager of Technology and Technical Services

[cid:[log in to unmask]]New Westminster Public Library
716 6th Avenue, New Westminster, BC  V3M 2B3
Connect with us:  [facebook] <facebook.com/NWPLibrary>  [twitter] <twitter.com/NWPLibrary>  [instagram] <instagram.com/nwplibrary/>