From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Frumkin, Jeremy A - (frumkinj) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 09:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Help with History of Code4lib

The lightening talks from the 1st code4lib were definitely on flip-charts. I remember Ed Summers giving the first ever c4l lightening talk, but I do not remember the specific topic.

I have 50 or so photos from the 1st code4lib that can be had at https://www.flickr.com/photos/frumkin/albums/72057594065406712

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin, Executive Director
Research Technologies