Hello everyone (with apologies for cross-posting),

We are looking for an Information Technologies Librarian<https://www.libraryjobline.org/job/6743/Information-Technologies-Librarian?ref=page1> to head our technology services at the University of Denver Libraries. We are a mid-sized, innovative, and collaborative group in a 5 year-old technology rich library, with a lot of opportunities in technical spaces.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Jack

Jack Maness
Associate Dean for Scholarly Communication & Collections Services
University of Denver Libraries
303.871.2277
library.du.edu<http://library.du.edu>