As part of the Code4Lib community’s ongoing commitment to supporting
under-represented groups in computing and technology, we offer multiple
scholarships to attend the annual conference.

And you can help us reach our goal of 12 fully funded diversity
scholarships.

Donate Now! Go to: http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund.html to
donate today.

Matching Funds is our new initiative to raise Diversity Scholarship funds
and to *double your donation’s impact! *Generous individuals in the
code4lib community have pledged to match funds once a Matching Fund goal is
reached.

The LibTech Women matching angel fund has reached their goal! Let's see if
we can reach the goal of the MARC matching fund.  When making a donation to
the Angel Fund please designate the MARC Matching Fund.

Donate Now! Go to: http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund.html to
donate today.

If you have any questions, you can also contact <mailto:
[log in to unmask]> Mary Jinglewski<mailto:[log in to unmask]
>.

Thank you to everyone who has already donated and our organization
scholarship sponsors!

  MIT Libraries (2 scholarships)
   -

   Duraspace (1 scholarship)
   -

   The School of Information Sciences at the University of Illinois (1
   scholarship)
   -

   Temple University Libraries (2 scholarships)
   -

   Smithsonian Libraries (1 scholarship)
   -

   The Ohio State University Libraries (2 scholarships)
   -

   Diversity Scholarships Angel Fund
   <http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund> (2.5 scholarship)