Hi Everyone,

We've already reached our $750 goal for the MARC fund! Thank you to those
who donated!!!

Inspired by this generosity, another donor has anonymously offered to match
another $750 if we reach $1,500 total for the MARC fund! Thus, the Angel
Fund has the potential to fund an additional scholarship for a total of 4
Angel Fund diversity scholarships.

Let's keep this going!

Best,
Mary

----
Mary Jinglewski
Chair, Sponsorship Committee
code4lib 2018 - DC

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Mary Jinglewski <[log in to unmask]