Hello,

We’re a couple months away from Geo4LibCamp!

It's a hands-on "unconference" meeting to share best-practices, solve common problems, and address technical issues with integrating geospatial data into a repository and associated services. The main event will be held at Stanford University on January 29-31, 2018 (Mon-Wed), with optional working sessions on February 1-2 (Thu-Fri).

This year we’ll be visiting the David Rumsey Map Center and David Rumsey is scheduled to speak!

Registration for Geo4LibCamp 2018 is open:

  http://geo4libcamp.org

We hope to see you there! And please feel free to spread the word about this event...

Thanks,
-Darren

on behalf of the Geo4LibCamp 2018 organizing committee:

Kim Durante
Darren Hardy
Karen Majewicz
Jack Reed