That looks fabulous.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend, but I
wonder if poster submissions are allowed?  I'm working on open linked
historical geospatial data.

Best wishes,

Pat

--
*- -*

*Dr Pat Reynolds*
Executive Director
Free UK Genealogy  <http://www.freeukgenealogy.org.uk/>
A Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales,
number 1167484
VAT registration: 233 0105 70

​+44 ​1723 362616  ​ +44 7943 145387
Westwood House,Westwood, Scarborough YO11 2JD, UK